2018 has been a year of box office hits for California employers, but the critics remain skeptical.
On December 13th, join Baker McKenzie at the Westin SFO in Millbrae from 9 AM to 12 PM for our annual employment law update as we review the employment winners in 2018 and share our predictions for the year ahead.
With our director and producers keeping us on track, our cast and crew will cover topics including:
- National and CA wage and hour updates and trends
- California’s hot-off-the-press #metoo legislation
- New CA requirements for female board members
- Clarifying California’s salary history ban
- Living and litigating in the gig economy for multi-state employers
- Immigration changes affecting California employers
- And much more!
We will also go “on location” and share a few international trends.
Join Us and Win!
The concession stands are open! Join us for a chance to win movie night themed prizes and more. Click here to view the full invite for more details on time, location and our cast and crew, and click here to RSVP.