We recently published an update to our 50-state Shelter-In-Place / Reopening Tracker.
Please see HERE. This is updated weekly.
For your convenience, here is a summary of the major updates from around the country:
- The following states extended their state-wide orders and/or the duration of the current phase of their reopening plans: Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Vermont and Wyoming.
- The following states moved back to the prior stage of their reopening plans, recommended residents stay at home and/or closed non-essential businesses: Idaho, Massachusetts, New Mexico and Wisconsin. In addition, West Virginia imposed a mask mandate requiring all people to wear a mask in public places.
- The following states issued new or revised orders or guidance that restrict social gatherings, impose capacity limitations and/or restrict indoor dining at bars and restaurants: California, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, New Jersey, North Dakota and Washington.
- Connecticut and New Jersey modified their COVID-19 travel quarantine list to add Maine and New Hampshire. The list currently includes 45 states and territories. In addition, California, Oregon and Washington have issued a travel advisory recommending a 14-day quarantine for all persons arriving from other states or countries.
- Lastly, in a clear move to limit the spread of the virus over the Thanksgiving holiday, California’s revised guidance limits gatherings to two hours or less and prohibits singing and shouting at indoor gatherings, while Michigan’s revised guidance limits indoor residential gatherings to two households at a time and strongly urges families to pick a single other household to interact with over the next three weeks.
For more information, please contact your Baker McKenzie attorney.