Special thanks to presenters: Jennifer Bernardo, Jeremy Hann, Andrew Shaw, Ajanthana Anandarajah, Dave Bushuev, Matthew De Lio, Rono Khan, Junaid Malik & Juliette Mestre.
The new year brings new challenges for employers. Join us as we take stock of changes over the last year and strategize for what’s on the horizon.
In our 75-minute “quick hits” format, we’ll help Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders track what to keep top-of-mind for 2023. We’ll also provide practical takeaways to help navigate the new landscape.
Among other topics, we will cover:
- COVID-19 case law updates on vaccinations, masking and workplace health and safety policies
- Terminations, reductions in force and ways to reduce employer liability in a changing economy
- Changes to public sector wage caps in Ontario
- A selection of cross-Canada legislative changes including:
- Working for Workers (again) in Ontario
- Paid Sick Leave in BC
- French Language and Privacy amendments in Quebec
- Immigration – The solution to labour shortages in a post COVID-19 world?
Date: Wednesday, February 1
Time: 10:00 am to 11:15 am ET
We look forward to connecting with you!
Click here to register for the webinar.
Also presenting: Sarah Adler.