Happy 2016, loyal readers! We are barely one week into the new year, and the employment world is bustling with news.
To that end, we would like to present our Annual Employer Update, which includes a wellspring of information on hot topics from 2015, as well as some of the trends we expect to see in 2016.
The Annual Employer Update spans a broad array of issues, from federal contractor compliance to wage and hour issues to international employment law trends. Among others, the Update includes articles on the following trending topics:
- Developments in Accommodation Laws for Pregnant Workers
- Updates on the ERISA Fiduciary Duty Standard
- The State of the EU/US “Safe Harbor” Privacy Principles
- The NLRB’s Expansive Definition of “Joint Employer” and New Election Rules
- Department of Labor’s Proposed Overtime Rules for “White Collar” Employees
Again, you can find our Annual Employer Update here. And for those of you with offices and/or employees in California, be sure to check out the California Employer Update, also included in the Update and prepared by our colleagues in California.
We look forward to keeping you up to date on the latest employment news and information throughout 2016.
Thanks for reading!