You’re invited to our live Annual California Employer Update on December 14 in Millbrae, California to discuss the adventures ahead for California employers.
Join us as we sit around the proverbial campfire to discuss the most significant legal developments in 2017 and how to prepare for 2018.
Covered topics will include:
- New wage and hour updates
- California’s new salary history ban and what it means for recruiting
- New transgender protections and guidelines for preventing workplace harassment
- California’s new statewide ban-the-box law
- Immigration changes affecting California employers
- And much more!
We will also share a few international trends, such as:
- The spread of global gender pay gap reporting regulations
- New data privacy regulations in the EU effective in 2018
- Pitfalls to avoid in outsourcing projects
- What to know about protecting company trade secrets globally