We recently published an update to our 50-state Shelter-In-Place / Reopening Tracker.
Please see HERE. This is updated weekly.
For your convenience, here is a summary of the major updates from around the country:
- The Governors of several states extended their shelter-in-place/emergency declaration orders, including Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, and Vermont.
- The Governors of New Mexico and Oklahoma rolled back certain re-opening measures, mainly with respect to the opening of bars and indoor dining.
- The Governors of Louisiana, Michigan, Maine, New Jersey, and West Virginia issued new orders requiring face masks to be worn in certain public and/or indoor spaces.
- Several states or regions proceeded to the next phase of their reopening plans, including New York (for certain regions) and South Dakota
- Connecticut, New Jersey, New Mexico, and New York, and the City of Chicago have either instituted an order requiring people entering from states with high cases of COVID-19 to self-quarantine upon arrival or expanded such orders.
- The Governor of Kansas has paused the state’s reopening plans.
For more information, please contact your Baker McKenzie attorney.