Join us for a breakfast briefing on March 27 in Palo Alto for an update on the latest trends and regulations impacting multinational employers in Latin America. Hear from leading practitioners in five key LATAM jurisdictions – Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela – as we address hot topics that employers are facing right now including:
- Managing a modern workforce, from contingent workers to outsourcing service models
- Addressing the gender pay gap, including gender pay legislation and expectations
- Complying with changes in termination and anti-harassment legislation
- Predicting the impact of new leadership in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela
- Preparing for significant labor reform in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
- and more!
Click here more details, including how to register.