Companies are facing critical business challenges in regard to their most important asset – their people. While workforce transformation is not a new concept for global organizations, the pandemic has forced us to rapidly adapt our standard ways of working and how we engage with employees to ensure the long-term viability of the business. We have a new understanding of what’s possible – from remote working to flexible employment models – and an opportunity to shape organizations for the future. There has never been a more critical time to innovate and revolutionize working practices.
In February through March 2021, we held our fifth FutureWorks conversation series, bringing together inspiring employment leaders from around the globe to analyze how organizations can embrace the large-scale trends changing the nature of work itself amid disruptive global events.
From our discussions, we have distilled the key messages and insights into an easy-to-digest summary to learn more about the key trends affecting the future of work and their impact on your multinational workforce.
• Building a New Workforce Reality
• Integrating Resilience into the Workforce Strategy
• Workforce Wellbeing, Psychological Health, and Pandemic Times
• The Future is Diverse: Harnessing the Power of Inclusion
• Reconceptualizing the Important of Place
• Leading the Digital Workforce
• Beyond COVID-19: Guidance for Multinational Employers