Does your holiday wish list include CLE credit and a quick tutorial on what to expect in California labor and employment law next year?
Join us for our virtual California 2023-2024 Employment Law Update on Wednesday, December 13 @ 1PM PT.
2023 has been a year of dramatic change for California employers, but have no fear as this fast-paced webinar will prepare you for a brighter 2024.
In a 75-minute program, our team will cover:
- How to protect company trade secrets given the expansion of the state’s restrictions on non-competes under SB 699 and AB 1076
- Best practices and crucial steps to take to avoid costly wage and hour class actions
- Practical tips for managing charged speech in the workplace, as well as action items to consider with ID&E programming in the wake of the Supreme Court’s SFFA decision
- How to implement the new requirements for increased paid sick leave under SB 616
- Compliance tips for the state’s new leave entitlement for reproductive loss under SB 848
- How to craft a workplace violence prevention policy that complies with SB 553
- A quick update on new privacy rules employers need to know
- What the Labor Code’s new rebuttable presumption of retaliation means for employers and more!