Baker McKenzie is pleased to invite you to an afternoon exploring strategy and risk in the year of the dragon.
Alongside industry leaders from Meta and Dayforce, this will be an interactive discussion exploring how businesses can harness the power and auspiciousness of the mythical dragon in building a comprehensive data, AI and cyber governance program, folding in audits and risk assessments and staying ahead of the growth in litigation, government scrutiny, and liability in the digital world.
After our substantive discussion, we invite you to stay for cocktails and networking.
Building a Comprehensive AI and Data Governance Program
- Guidelines for determining your company’s risk appetite, understanding your role, forging enterprise relationships to build the program, and leveraging external providers and resources
- Fundamentals of holistic AI and data governance programs, and how to fold cyber, privacy and AI into your existing framework
- Understanding new technologies, developing risk and impact assessments and practical steps for mitigating risk and unlocking power of your data
The Growth of Personal and Enterprise Liability in the Digital World
- Litigation trends from 2023 cyber, privacy and AI cases and lessons learned
- Criminal and regulatory enforcement trends and risks in the AI space
- Individual criminal liability for CISOs and beyond (SEC v. Yahoo (Altaba) and SEC v. Solarwinds) and what to do in light of the ever-present risk of an internal or government investigations