Please join us for a complimentary breakfast briefing in Los Angeles on October 16 and in Palo Alto on October 17 to study new employment law updates from Asia Pacific.
Baker McKenzie’s employment law attorneys from Australia, China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan are coming to California to translate the recent trends, make sense of new laws and break down the hot topics facing US multinational employers operating in those countries today. Topics include:
- Workplace gender equality reporting in Australia
- The #MeToo movement in China
- Work hour flexibility in Taiwan
- Major employment law changes expected in Singapore
- Contracting in the Philippines
- Recent bonus/share option avoidance cases in Hong Kong
Click here for more details, including how to register.