Special thanks to Brian Wydajewski, Narendra Acharya, Aimee Soodan, Tulsi Karamchandani, Scott McMillen, Angelique Poret-Kahn, Ginger Partee, John Foerster and Matthew Gorman.
Our two-part webinar series, co-hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel – Chicago Chapter, is designed to ensure that Midwest in-house counsel are up to speed on the top developments of 2021 and are prepared for what’s on the horizon in 2022.
Using our “quick hits” format, we provide two content-rich presentations complete with practical takeaways in 75 minutes per session.
With a focus on Labor & Employment developments, among other topics, presenters for Part 1 explore:
- the latest in COVID-19 laws and developments affecting employers, and practical tips for implementing necessary changes and managing implications for your workforce
- the changing terrain of restrictive covenants in Illinois, the US and globally, and best practices to keep your company protected
- how pay equity laws, including new cutting-edge laws from several countries, are impacting employers’ local and global strategies
Apply our Annual Illinois Employer Update Part 1 Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2022 to help your organization’s leadership prepare for some of the most important employment law developments in 2022.
Click here to view the webinar recording.
Covering issues that are top-of-mind for companies in both Compensation & Benefits and Global Immigration & Mobility, presenters for Part 2 review:
- the current landscape of restrictive covenants and equity awards
- an update on the newest developments and “hot topics” in global compensation issues
- post-COVID business travel, including an update on international travel rules and an outlook on sponsoring visas for workers in the US
- immigration related considerations of remote / hybrid work arrangements on US employers
Apply our Annual Illinois Employer Update Part 2 Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2022 to help your organization’s leadership prepare for some of the most important employment law developments in 2022.
Click here to view the webinar recordings.