Join us for a lunch briefing on November 12 in Palo Alto as we explore the top 5 trends impacting multinational employers in Latin America.
Hear from leading practitioners in 5 key LATAM jurisdictions – Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela – as we address these key developments:
1. Tips for operating under the new leadership in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela
2. Navigating significant labor reform in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
3. Managing a modern workforce, from contingent workers to outsourcing service models
4. Addressing the gender pay gap, including gender pay legislation and expectations
5. Complying with changes in termination and anti-harassment legislation
Click here to view the invitation.