Companies are facing critical business challenges in regard to their most important asset – their people. While workforce transformation is not a new concept for global organizations, the pandemic has forced us to rapidly adapt our standard ways of working and how we engage with employees to ensure the long-term viability of the business. We have a new understanding of what’s possible – from remote working to flexible employment models – and an opportunity to shape organizations for the future. There has never been a more critical time to innovate and revolutionize working practices.
Join Baker McKenzie for a virtual conversation series where, together with leaders from some of the most innovative companies in the world, we analyze how global employers can embrace the large-scale trends changing the nature of work itself amid disruptive global events.
The series consists of the following sessions:
- Building a New Workforce Reality A Keynote Conversation with Dr. Margaret Heffernan
- Integrating Resilience into the Workforce Strategy
- Workforce Wellbeing, Psychological Health and Pandemic Times
- The Future is Diverse: Harnessing the Power of Inclusion
- Reconceptualizing the Importance of Place
- Leading the Digital Workforce A Conversation with Erica Dhawan
Click here to view the invitation.