Special thanks to Scott McMillen.
Looking Ahead: Exploring the Key Themes and Recommendations for US and Global Employers in 2023
Between maintaining business continuity and keeping your workforce safe, we know there’s been little time to track the rapidly changing employment, compensation and mobility law landscape — in Illinois, across the US, and globally.
This webinar, co-hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel – Chicago Chapter, is designed to ensure that Midwest in-house counsel are up to speed on the top developments of 2022 and are prepared for what’s on the horizon in 2023.
This content-rich 90-minute presentation provides practical takeaways, covering the latest developments in employment, compensation and mobility, including:
- Protecting your trade secrets in the US and globally
- Trends in salary disclosure laws in the US and abroad
- The NLRB: Where things stand and what to expect in 2023
- Employment litigation trends for the year ahead
- Significant new developments affecting equity awards in 2023
- Equity compensation trends and best practices for public and private companies
- Essential updates from an immigration and mobility perspective, from international travel to I-9 completion
Apply our Annual Illinois Employer Update Takeaways Checklist to help your organization’s leadership prepare for some of the most important developments in employment, compensation, and immigration and mobility in 2023.
Click here to view the webinar recording.