We are exited to invite you to our two-part Annual Illinois Employer Update on February 2, 2021 from 1:00 – 2:15 pm CST and February 4, 2021 from 3:00 – 4:15 pm CST.
In two 75-minute virtual sessions, we will forecast what is likely to have the most significant impact on Illinois employers in 2021, provide a review of recent developments from 2020 that employers should be aware of, and offer practical tips and checklists for navigating the new normal.
Our February 2 webinar will focus on Labor & Employment developments in the following areas:
- COVID-19 and its continued impact on the workforce, including insight on vaccinations, and permanent work from home arrangements
- Changes to expect under a Biden Administration for labor and employment
- Inclusion and diversity considerations for 2021, including pay equity issues, diversity training, collecting demographic data, and considerations on publishing diversity metrics
- Recent Illinois laws you’ll want to keep top-of-mind as you head into 2021
Our February 4 webinar will cover developments in both Compensation & Benefits and Global Immigration & Mobility. Among other topics, you will hear about:
- Pandemic-related updates, including specific pandemic-related travel updates and the impact of the pandemic on compensation and benefits
- Key changes we expect under a Biden Administration, including an expansion of H1B visas and predicted changes to the compensation and benefits landscape
- New post-Brexit UK immigration rules effective January 2021
- Key developments impacting global equity plans
Click here to view the webinar invitation and register. We look forward to your participation!